Webinar featuring Larry Jones, IT Network Administrator for Greeneville City Schools
- Webinar featuring Larry Jones, IT Network Administrator for Greeneville City Schools
- 8/22/2018, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Webinar / Online
Larry Jones from Greeneville City Schools is being featured on a global webinar. Larry will be sharing how Greeneville City Schools helps alleviate the workload faced by their tech department while saving students and teachers valuable instructional time. Please read below to learn more and RSVP via the link. The webinar will air on August 22nd at 2 PM CST. A CE certificate will be emailed within 24-hours of the live event.
Join this interactive webinar to learn from one of Tennessee’s top-performing school districts. See why teachers and students enjoy fast, secure, and equitable technology access for all.
Larry Jones, IT Network Administrator for Greeneville City Schools and
Megan Uotila, Director of Instructional Technology for ClassLink will discuss:
- Why school districts are moving away from in-house and/or inflexible systems to a customizable single sign-on option for students and teachers
- How this change creates a fast, easy, and sustainable win for the district while meeting the needs of instruction along the way
- Why factors such as security, flexibility, and expanding resource libraries are driving districts towards next-gen platforms
- How individualized access is leading to organizational improvements in utilization
- How analytics as a function of single sign-on and rostering is informing strategic level decisions
- How automating class rostering and account provisioning eliminate tedious manual processes
- The importance of open data standards when rostering student data
Learn more about the webinar https://www.classlink.com/upcoming-webinar-on-edweb-net/ and register to attend here https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=ED56DE83854E3F.