The stipulations are as follows:
- Student must be enrolled in Greeneville City Schools.
- Students will be charged the same as if they were purchasing the meal in the school cafeteria.
- Those who have completed the Free and Reduced Meal Application and have been approved for free meals will not be charged.
- Those who have completed the Free and Reduced Meal Application and have been approved for reduced meals will be charged the reduced rate.
- All others will be charged full rate.
(Online Free and Reduced Application is available at meals.gcschools.net). Please be sure that this form has been completed for the 2020-2021 school year to avoid loss or delay of benefits.
- Student name and lunch pin must be provided at pick-up site.
- Funds must be available in student lunch account prior to 9:00 A.M. on distribution day. All payments must be made through mypaymentsplus.com No cash/check will be accepted by any Greeneville City Schools employee.
To sign your child(ren) up for this program, complete the Meal Survey here.
Distribution days/times will be as follows:
|Friday, August 7th||11 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. (2 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches|
|Beginning the week of August 10th||Tuesday 11 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. (2 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches)|
|Thursday 11 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. (3 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches)|
Pick-up locations (signs will be posted):
|Hal Henard Elementary||425 E. Vann Rd.|
|Greeneville High School||210 Tusculum Blvd.|
Please Note: Any of the above may change at any time depending on the current situation and recommendations of Health/Government officials. All changes will be posted on GCS website and communicated through various district messaging options, so it is important that all of your information is kept up to date. If you have any questions, please call Becky Tilson @ 423-787-8012.