Food & Nutrition
Welcome to Greeneville City Schools' Nutrition Department!
The Greeneville City School Nutrition Department provides an important support service to your child's education. Our goal is to help students meet their nutrition needs on a daily basis so they can be more ready to learn. To reach this goal, the department:
- Offers nutritious, appealing, well-prepared and affordable meals served by caring professionals in a pleasant environment.
- Provides experiences which help students develop wise food habits.
- Operates and upholds each cafeteria to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- EastView Elementary - 100
- Hal Henard Elementary - 100
- Highland Elementary - 100
- Tusculum View Elementary - 100
- Greeneville Middle School - 99
- Greeneville High School - 100