Request Time Off » Submitting Your Time Off

Submitting Your Time Off

Time Clock Plus (TCP) is the portal employees must use to turn in Paid Time Off (PTO) or Unpaid Time Off.  This is how Payroll knows if you are using paid or unpaid time off. 
Click the icon below to enter the TCP Online Portal
Any time off needed over 3 days must be reported to the Human Resources department to determine FMLA Eligibility.  All requests for extended time off must made by completing the Extended Time Off Online Leave Request Form (green box to the right). 
The Chief of Human Resources will evaluate each situation and supply the employee with the required documents needed once the request for leave form has been submitted.