Welcome to Greeneville City Schools' Transportation Department!
The Transportation Department begins and ends the educational day by providing safe, professional and efficient transportation to eligible students. This includes travel to and from school, educational field trips, special program and other events and competitions.
For information about your bus route, school zone, and arrival/departure times, please contact the transportation office at (423) 787-8003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students need to be at their bus stop 5-10 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Wait in plain sight, but away from the road.
- Do not horseplay while waiting for the bus.
- Students should not step onto the roadway until the bus has come to a complete stop and the driver has given the OK signal.
BUS SAFETY COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
The following procedure will govern how students, teachers, staff, and community members shall submit bus safety complaints:
- All complaints shall be submitted to the transportation supervisor by calling the transportation office at 423-787-8003 or email email@example.com.
- When calling with a complaint please provide if possible the bus number, time of day, and location of bus. Example: Bus number 22, at 3:15pm, corner of Maple St and Main St.
As governed by law the transportation supervisor shall begin an investigation of all bus safety complaints within twenty-four (24) hours of complaint.
Trip Request: TripTracker